Come and stay at our beautiful secluded "Hideaway" camp site. Members of the Camping and Caravanning Club
are very welcome (if you aren't a member you can join online here
(use our site code 4090) and then stay with us). Open April - October.
£10 per pitch (up to 2 Adults & 2 Children). Please book online
The closest postcode to the site is CM7 4NL and the entrance to the farm is found 1 mile north of Finchingfield, close to the main gates of Spains Hall. Continue down the driveway, through the farmyard and follow the road to the right before you enter the woodland. The site is in the field at the end of the hard track.
Open April - October, we can offer:
- Grass Pitches
- Drinking Water
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Sheltered pitches (in the lee of a woodland)
- Dog walks on local footpaths - please keep your dogs on leads and clean up after them
- Sorry - no electrical hook ups available
- Sorry - no toilet facilities or showers available yet
- Rally Site also available - please contact us
The site is situated 1 mile outside the stunning village of Finchingfield where you can find lots of local amenities.
Rules and further information
Address: Dairyley Farm, Finchingfield, Braintree, Essex, CM7 4NL. Grid Reference: TL 67239 33467
Please abide by our rules to ensure you and your fellow campers have a wonderful stay.
- Do not use Disposable BBQ’s on the ground (where they could mark the grass). Please put them on a fireproof stand
- Do not climb anything that may be positioned around the site.
- Do not go into any woods unless on a public footpath – shooting and woodland activities in progress
- No camp fires
- Keep all dogs/pets on leads at all times
- Clean up after your pet
- Keep to public footpaths (maps of the local area showing rights of way are posted at the site)